Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day







Mother's Day 2011

Mike did a great job to make it my day. The kids were sure that donuts in bed would be a great start so that is what we did (Mike and I went to bed last night w/ sprinkles all over the sheets). We went to church then Mike made a great lunch off the grill. We spent the rest of the day hanging out and playing outside. My kids are amazing and I love them so much. I am truly blessed!My sweet precious Landon

Take from a card Landon made at school:
Five words to describe my mother:
1. fun, 2. nice, 3. coo
l, 4. funny, 5. athletic

Four things my mom does best are:
1. sewing, 2. cooking, 3. running, 4. planning par
ties

Two of my mother's favorite things to do are:
1. read, 2. sewing

My mom really likes it when:
I read to her

Two things I want to tell my mom are:
"you are a good party planner. You are nice"My little princess and gal pal
Mr Cool Cat all decked out for church

No comments: